ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND WIRING SERVICES
HOME RE-WIRING & CIRCUIT REPAIR AND INSTALLATIONS
Interruptions in circuit wiring are not only an inconvenience, but also present fire hazards. By making sure you have a thorough electrical inspection completed by a qualified DR Electric Colorado licensed electrician before buying, selling or remodeling a home, you can help make certain that your home’s electrical system will operate at the highest level of safety possible. Our team of trained electricians can provide whole house re-wiring, new wiring and evaluation of your circuits to ensure the safe delivery of electrical current within your home.
Why Are Circuits and Wiring Important?
When you think of the electrical wiring system in your home or business, you might know that it consists of wires that carry electrical power throughout your entire home or business, these wires are considered circuits and make it possible to operate equipment you use in your home or business everyday such as your heater, air conditioner and your refrigerator and let’s not forget to mention all the other conveniences such as having lights or even turning on the television and one of our personal favorites, the coffee maker! Whatever the needs are in your home or business DR Electric will insure that you have a safe and properly operating electrical system.
If you are looking for the qualified electrical contractor in Colorado Springs or anywhere in the Pikes Peak and Southern Colorado area for your wiring needs then it’s as easy as giving us a call or contacting us at DR Electric. If you need service today we will send a qualified, professional Colorado licensed electrician to your door today with fast, convenient and friendly service.
Associated Colorado Electrical installation, repair, and replacement services we offer include:
• Dedicated Electrical Circuits
• Restore , Replace and repair all Wiring
• Energy Savings for your home and business
• Design and Installation for required power needs
• Wiring Inspections for your entire Home
• Safety and Proper Grounding for your Electrical Circuits
• Safety Inspection of the Main Electrical Panel
• Insure you home and business have clean stable power
• Emergency Electrical Circuits Available
• Backup Generator and Emergency Panels wired to must have Circuits